Seether - Live in Johannesburg
Marks Park, Randburg, South Africa
SEETHER - LIVE IN JOHANNESBURG - ONE SA SHOW ONLY
SUNDAY 20 MAY - MARKS PARK - EMMARENTIA
FRANCOIS VAN COKE (Acoustic Performance)
Date: Sunday 20 May 2018
Venue: Marks Park, Orange Road, Emmarentia, JHB
Time: Gates open 12:00
**Kids 12 and under are free**
NO REFUNDS. NO TRANSFERS.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQ
Where is the show?
Marks Park Sports Fields, Enter off Orange Road, Emmarentia, Randburg
When is the show?
Sunday 20 May 2018
What time do gates open?
VIP – Gates open at 11:00
General Admission – Gates open at 12:00
Where do I park? Is parking safe?
Parking is safe, secure and also plentiful. Parking is on the extra fields inside the venue, enter on Orange Road and our parking attendants will direct you.
Please enter and leave quietly out of respect for the residents and adjacent neighbours.
What is the line up?
13:50 Deity’s Muse
14:40 Francois van Coke
17:30 Bars close
When does it end?
The music finishes at 18:30 and the venue gates will close at 19:00. Bars will close at 17:30 before the headline band (Seether) finishes so get those last drinks in early. If you’re thinking about drinking and driving, don’t. Please consider a designated driver on alternative like Uber or Taxify.
What should I bring?
- Camping chairs
- Picnic Blankets
- Umbrellas (Beach or Rain). Very Large Umbrellas will be allocated to zones that do not block line of site of stage.
- Money to top up your Howler cashless cards for purchase of Band Merchandise, Food Vendors and drinks at the Bar.
What is NOT ALLOWED?
- Food & Drink (Alcoholic, Soft drinks, Water)
There is access to free public water (tap) on site – just ask.
- No Picnic Baskets, Hard Cooler Boxes or Soft Cooler Bags.
- Knives, weapons of any nature or fireworks
- Illegal substances . Bad Attitudes.
- Laser pointers
- Professional cameras (photo/video) with telescopic lenses
- Shirts or clothing that offends or represents “hate speech”
- No gazebos are allowed at all.
- Absolutely no glass allowed. Glass bottles, hubblies or containers or other heavy and/or sharp objects.
- Skateboards, scooters, roller blades or bicycles
- Flags with poles, large flags or banners that may obstruct the view of other patrons
- Vuvuzelas, Loud Hailers or similar.
- No animals apart from authorised guide/assistance dogs
- Braais or barbeques